Saturday, August 27, 2011

Korean Food

I've been bitten by Korean wave bug lately and I can't stop loving Korean food ever since I had my first at Seoul Garden... The restaurant that makes me fell head over heels with is Aza Aza Starvil, opposite Queensbay Mall... I love their Kimchee Stew and Ddukbokki the most!!! It got my tears flowing from the very first bite... *love*


Kimchee Jjigae (where have you been all my life?)


Ddukbokki

Both dishes are common food in Korea... They are very easy to make (except for kimchee, which varies from one family to family or restaurants to restaurants)... I tried to mimic their dishes and.... Suprisingly, the kimchee stew tasted alright, but it is a lil' bit too spicy for my weak stomach... I tried to cook ddukbokki as well but it is too spicy too..!! Damn!!! Where did it go wrong?? I gotta thank Beyond Kimchee for all her wonderful recipes... She made it all so simple... Anyways, here are some pictures of my self made Korean food... :)


Bought the ddukbokki sand the sauce from Jusco (I love you, Jusco!!!)


My unappetizing-looking kimchee stew...


1 comment:

pik lay said...

i love kimchi stew :D but not kimchi itself. hahaha

Powered by Blogger.

Popular Posts

Search This Blog