Sunday, March 06, 2011

Birthday card for my friend and outing

This is a very outdated post. I did a card for my friend on her birthday in February... It's a chic and simple card... :)

Supplies used


White and black cardstock: Popular bookstore
Patterned paper: Scrap-n-crop store
UHU glue
Stripped ribbon: crafty-heart store
White Ink (not shown in the picture): Rangers Inksenntials White Opaque gel pen

I enjoyed making this card... It is easy to make and the stripped ribbon completes the overal look of the card... :)


The close-up shot


The card now belongs to the person in the center of the pic below~


We celebrated her birthday at IceIceBaby, Autocity, Penang. :)


It's a great place to hangout and indulge yourself in desserts... But unfortunately, sweets aren't really my thing... I do enjoy the ambience, though :)

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.

Popular Posts

Search This Blog