Friday, February 11, 2011

Valentine's Day Cards

I did two cards to enter scrap-n-crop's Valentine Contest... It was fun making cards, it isn't as complicated as scrapbooking... Adding ribbons to the card can transform a plain looking card into wonders... So, enough of babbling and comparisons, let's move on to my cards.

Supplies used for my first attempt

Material used:
1. Satin Pinky-peach ribbon
2. Kodomo Peony Rubber Stamp
3. Red, Pink cardstock from Popular Bookstore
4. Polkadot paper printed from Photoshop

Ta-da


I fugure out that this card doesn't look charming enough... It's a bit defective as I hand-drawn the heart shape... The paper is porous and the ink that I used smeared terribly, a part of the card is torn when I attempted to use the corner rounder.

So, I planned the next card using these

Material Used:
1. Pink Cardstock from Popular Bookstore.
2. Rangers Ink Essential's White Opaque pen
3. Mesh paper from my mirthday present wrapping
4. UHU adhesive (LOVE)
5. EK Success Corner Rounder
6. White Foam Tape from Popula Bookstore
7. Thin Double-sided Tape from Popular Bookstore
8. Silver and Brown ribbons from Craft Store in Penang
9. Heart Shape Die-cut (not shown in the pic) from e-dorable 

Simple and cute


Close up of the card


The sunlight makes my card standout for my camera... The warm evening sun is the best for photoshooting... :)

Hope you guys enjoy the cards...
Toodles~

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.

Popular Posts

Search This Blog